Saturday, July 24, 2010

Much Needed Break

The wait was absolutely maddening. How many more documents could there possibly be to pour through for such a small city? And did any of this really need my attention? I sighed, dropping the tenth or twelfth request for a start-up loan on a new business, this one a dress shop, to rub my eyes. After several long hours of accepting or denying proposals, my nerves were shot. I knew what I needed, but it had to wait; I had to finish these papers before I left my office today, then I would have the week long break I had promised myself. No interruptions, just me and Omairi…

I looked out the window, and very nearly regretted it. Omairi was out in the garden again, stretched out atop one of the benches. She was awake, I knew, even if she was making it look like she was dozing, sunning herself. Her raven hair was spilled out over the bench seat like a dark waterfall, swaying in the breeze. She was wearing a dark blue dress, just a simple, plain thing, which seemed so unbefitting of her beauty, and her collar, of course, a gold-inlaid mithril band that seemed delicate, yet was nigh unbreakable. It was her feet that attracted my attention the most, though…she was still wearing her black leather, knee-length heeled boots, moving her feet back and forth. She knew what she was doing; she was driving me crazy, daring me to come to her, to take her and release my frustrations with her. I bit my lip, turning away from the window and back to the rolls of parchments that still cluttered my desk. “In due time…just a while longer,” I told myself, picking up the dress store and trying to seriously consider whether it would be a worthy investment.

I must have considered it for another ten minutes, my mind frequently slipping back to Omairi, my eyes following. Each time I looked, she was still there, trying to seduce me into coming to her. Gods, she infuriated me sometimes! But…but I could certainly live with that; it would make our time together all the more exciting. I looked again, but she was gone now, no doubt taking a walk around the gardens only to return and entice me once again. It wouldn’t be the first time she had done something like this; she always did this when she was excited, anxious for my work to be done. The next few days would be most splendid! Were I able to have my way, Omairi and I would stay there forever…

The large clock across the room chimed, and I looked, after another half dozen proposals, and sighed with relief; it was the fifth chime of the afternoon, finally my day was over! No sooner had I put my pen down after placing my signature on the last document did the door open, and Omairi poke her head inside with an excited grin on her face, her long hair pulled back in a loose tail that draped over her shoulder now. “Master…is it time yet? Can we go now? I’m so excited I can’t stand it!”

“Yes, yes, of course we can,” I said, taking her in my arms and kissing her cheek. “Just the two of us now, for the entire week. I’ve already left word with everyone who needs to know, so once we get the bags, we can-”

Omairi smiled even wider. “I already put them in the travel chamber, along with dinner for tonight so we won’t have to cook.”

“You’re always so thoughtful,” I replied, kissing her cheek. “Well, without further ado, then!” I walked with her, quickly, holding my arm around her hips, down the stairs and to the travelling chamber on the first floor, a room set off to one side of the manor, built of spell-charged stones, the arcane rings pulsating slowly on the floor in with a magenta light. I grabbed up our two large bags while Omairi took up the basket, and together we stepped into the circle. Smiling to Omairi, I uttered the activation chant and sent a little power into the ring. The world shifted and swirled, and in the next moment we were standing on the receiving pad behind the vacation home. A light rain was falling here, the sun already close to the horizon, but a gazebo was built over the pad, and a covered walkway led to the house. We hurried inside, our pace a product of our shared desire to enjoy each other in ways that we hadn’t in such a long time. Duty was such a trying thing, sometimes.

Omairi opened the door with a touch of her hand, only one of a handful of people who could do that, and went in first. I sat our bags down by the door, closing it, before I turned to the wide, open main room and breathed deeply of the age of the vacation home, smiling at Omairi. “I’m feeling better already.”

Turning, Omairi’s cheerful smile faded quickly into a dissatisfied frown, and her hand flashed, just before it slapped my cheek, leaving it stinging. “Well, isn’t that good for you? How do you think I’m feeling? Making me wait all day, alone, not even coming to me once! If you want any bit of enjoyment out of me, you’ve got a lot of work to do, slave.” As she said it, she was already undoing the catch on her collar, hanging it on the coat rack nearby without a second thought to it.

I bowed my head, keeping my voice low, my hands clasped in front of me. “I’m sorry, Mistress...”

“Not even a little bit,” she snarled, roughly grabbing the collar of my shirt, slapping my other cheek before she bent me down to meet her angered glare. “Get out of those clothes this instant! My slave only wears what I want it to, and it hasn’t earned anything close to a noble’s outfit yet. When you’re properly attired, you’ll come to my chair.” She didn’t even wait for my reply before she turned, her ponytail flying off her shoulder, and stalked toward the cushioned, high-backed chair, what she called her ‘throne’, that stood in front of the fireplace.

Breath quickening, I quickly stripped my clothing away and laid it aside, folded neatly and hurried to Omairi, who was sitting in her chair, legs draped lazily over the armrest as she twirled a riding crop in her fingers. I went to my knees beside her, but before I could move to a proper pose, she moved the tip of the crop to my chin, lifting my face so that I could see her cool, almost bored stare. “Don’t get too comfortable, slave. You’ve got at least one thing to put on, and then you’ve got your first test. How long has it been since I’ve put you through the poses? Several months, I imagine. Go and retrieve your collar and bring it back to me.” She removed a single, silver key from her dress pocket, holding it out to me.

“As you wish, Mistress,” I replied, taking the key in my hands. My mind was already trying to remember all of the poses she was talking about; there had to be almost fifty positions she had insisted upon me learning, the same ones she had been practicing all of her life. I was, of course, only able to do them with a fraction of the grace she could, but she still seemed to find enjoyment when I did them. I quickly went into the bedroom down the hall, unlocking the wardrobe with the key she had given me. Inside were everything we could ever hope to need for our play, but the most important was on a small shelf in the middle, untouched since we were last here. It was my collar, one that had been made from Omairi’s specifications, supposedly for her, but no, this one was mine from the beginning. It was not as elegant and slim as the collar she wore daily, and was mostly leather instead of metal. It was a thick leather, black in color, at least four inches tall, with a heavy ring on the front and a buckle that gleamed in the light, and several spikes and studs placed around its diameter. Not wanting to make her wait too long, I snatched up the rather heavy collar and the open lock that was sitting with it; the key I left in the wardrobe.

Returning to the sitting room, I went to my knees in front of Omairi, who barely took notice of me, looking through a book that had been sitting on the end table, yawning as she flipped the pages. I held the collar out, head bowed, and waited.

After what seemed to be an eternity, my arms starting to shake from being held up so long, Omairi finally seemed to notice, closing the book, setting it aside, and crossing her legs. “That took you entirely too long…but I suppose I’ll let that slide…for now, anyway.” Omairi finally took the collar, and I quickly lifted my chin to allow her to place it about my neck. I felt the cool leather touch my skin, and heard the metal buckle as the strap was pulled through. She pulled it tight enough to hurt for just a moment, then eased it back to comfortably snug, finally putting the lock in place with a metallic click. A huge weight lifted off my shoulders as she eased back into the chair; it felt so good to be wearing it again.

“Okay, slave, let’s see what you’ve forgotten since we had time to play…I want you to pose for me, and I want to see every single one. Depending on how well you do I might give you a reward. You may begin,” she said, crossing her legs and laying the crop across her lap.

“As you wish, Mistress,” I replied, easing back to the rug a few feet back, taking the first position, the basic slave’s kneeling position. My arms were behind my back, crossed so that my hands were resting at my elbows, my legs spread so that Mistress could see my manhood, which had been hard from the moment I had stripped down, and my chest thrust forward somewhat.

I remained that way for several seconds, until Omairi spoke. “Very good. Next.”
And so the next hour passed, with me taking another pose until Omairi was pleased with it, then moving on to the next one. The first few were simple, just variations on the first one, but they quickly grew in their complexity. Some made me lean backward, others I had to lay on my chest and have my rear up in the air, with my legs wide; I knew that most of the poses had been designed for the Kerryn girls, but as long as Omairi found enjoyment out of it, then it was all worth it.

By the time I had finished the last pose and returned to the basic kneeling stance, I was covered in sweat and breathing hard, and I knew that my body would be aching in places I had forgotten I had by tomorrow morning. Omairi was purring happily, standing and coming to me, patting my cheek with her hand. “That’s a good boy. I’m very pleased you remembered all of them, though you did have some trouble with some; we’ll be working on those, though. I think you’ve earned a reward, and a chance to please me some more. Would you like that?”

“Very much, Mistress!” I replied quickly, kissing her hand when she moved it from my cheek.

She continued smiling, pointing down to her feet, still encased by her boots. “Show me how much you enjoy worshipping my feet, pet.”

I hurried downward, resting my weight on my hands and knees as my lips eagerly touched the tips of her boots, right where her toes were hiding. Hoping that I would be enjoying those toes later, I kissed along the outside of her right foot, then worked my way back and switched to the left. I could smell the leather keenly, and thought I could pick up just a hint of the aroma off of her feet.

“I think you should start using your tongue before I decide to put you out for the night and find some other way to enjoy myself,” Omairi said suddenly, not long after I had finished kissing the heels of her boots and moved back to the tops.

“Sorry, Mistress,” I said quickly, and kissed her boot again before my tongue found the leather and began lapping at it, making a slow progression along the tops, then down the edges. My mind was starting to drift as thoughts of Omairi’s feet in my mouth kept getting harder and harder to push away, and my cock throbbed anxiously for attention. No, I had to resist…Mistress wanted her boots licked…she hadn’t told me to stop yet…I was back to the heels, my tongue lapping at them, but my mind was already loosing focus as the brain between my legs asserted itself again.

“That’s enough,” she said after a few more licks. I quickly returned to my position on my knees with hands behind me; to say that when my manhood happened to rub against the floor was almost mind blowing would be an understatement. Omairi sat upon her throne again, giving me a cool look as she tapped the head of the crop lightly against her palm; her eyes went to my crotch, and I couldn’t help but to tense under her gaze. “That’s absolutely disgraceful, slave. You should have better control than that! A slave needs to be ready for his mistress’ needs, but you’re acting like an animal!”

“I’m sorry, Mistress, I just-”

“Silence! You need a little discipline is all…and I can certainly help you with that!” She stood again, reaching into the other pocket on her dress to remove a thin rope leash, which she attached to my collar. “Follow me, dog,” Omairi said, slapping the crop lightly against my thigh.

She turned toward our bedroom, tugging the leash, and I obediently followed on my hands and knees, every step making me crave release more and more as my manhood swung between my legs. I was weak-willed, I knew, and with Mistress’ tail inches from my nose, I momentarily thought of taking her…I was officially her owner, so it was within my right…but…Gods, I couldn’t go against her word! I had to obey her, had to make her happy! I was disgusted with myself that I could have even considered such an act. Should I tell her so that she could punish me? It would be the right thing to do.

Inside, Omairi immediately went to the large wardrobe and began looking through the drawers, while I waited on my knees, head lowered, my erect member somewhat less so as I mulled the thoughts over in my head. I really should beg her forgiveness…
“What’s on your mind?” she asked, a hint of concern in her voice, her head turned to look down to me. She could read me like just like the book she had been skimming in the sitting room.

I sighed heavily, taking a slow breath before I managed to look up to her. “I…need to apologize to you, Mistress…I…I had thoughts of taking you just now, to satisfy my desires above your own. It was only for a moment, but…I’m so sorry…please, punish me. I deserve it for what I fantasized about…please, punish me, and please, my Mistress, accept my apology.”

She was silent for a moment, her face blank. Fearful, I lowered my gaze. “Slave,” she said in an almost caring tone after an eternity, and I glanced up, seeing a pleased smile on her face. “I’m glad you’re being honest with me, and that you cared so much to tell me.” She crouched, kissing my forehead. “That’s what I love about you,” she said in a whisper, just before the smile faded and her eyes became angry, and she jerked the leash to bring my face even with her furious gaze. “But of course you’re going to be punished! How dare you think of taking me without my permission! Stand up this instant!”

I was on my feet in a moment, suddenly aroused again as Omairi took hold of my arm and shoved me forcefully to the bed, face first. Her heel found my back, and I grunted as she ground it against my spine, though I was thankful she wasn’t wearing her spiked heels at this point. She removed her heel after a few painful moments, returning to the wardrobe long enough to snatch something out. I heard rope unfurl and hit the floor behind me, and then Omairi pulled my arms behind my back and crossed my wrists, the coarse hemp rope biting into my skin as she wound it around them several times. With a sharp jerk, she pulled my wrists toward my upper back, and proceeded to wrap the rope around my upper arms and torso twice, before tying it off, well out of reach of my fingers.

She snatched something else from the wardrobe, planting her knee into my back as she latched onto my hair and jerked my head backwards. She held my mouth open with her fingers, not that I was really fighting back, of course, and wedged a leather-sheathed ring between my teeth, and then secured the strap behind my head, leaving my mouth open, hopefully for her enjoyment in the very near future. Still not speaking to me, Omairi hauled on the rope, pulling me off the bed, turning me to face her. I looked toward the floor, seeing my growing erection. She noticed it too, making a displeased grunt. “Well now, we can’t be having that, now can we? You’ve not earned it yet.”

Moaning softly, I shifted on my feet as she returned to the wardrobe, opening two drawers before she found what she was looking for. I heard leather and metal clinking, and felt sweat beading on my forehead as I began fearing what it might be. I worked my arms and hands, trying to find a way to loosen the ropes that were biting my skin, but the knots were indeed well out of my reach. Her boots appeared in my line of sight again, and I saw the mess of small black straps and silvery metal in her hands.

“Spread those legs, slave; I’ve got your new outfit for the evening.” I moaned around the gag, shaking my head, drool already slipping down my chin, but a growl from her and a sharp slap to my thigh had me spreading my legs as she wished. I hated this device, and she knew it; I guess that’s why she used it as a punishment so often. I had often wondered why I continued to misbehave so much, but it was never really something I could spend much time concentrating on.

Her fingers touched my manhood a moment later, and I jerked involuntarily, my erection growing larger. Omairi worked quickly, placing the straps over and around my cock. The first strap she tightened was around my balls, squeezing them uncomfortably tight in the sack, but between her touches and the breath on me, I just kept getting even more excited. A strap tightened at the base of my scrotum, then she started up the shaft, tightening another quartet of smaller straps, the last one just below the head of my penis. I groaned as each one was pulled tighter, the confines of the leather prison quickly becoming apparent.

She finally stood, tugging the metal ring set into the leather near the last ring, jerking the infernally tight device. Gods, the harder I got the more it hurt! But that just made me all the more excited. She was smirking at me, watching me squirm. “More self control would perhaps be a good thing to learn,” she said, licking her lips. “It’s a lesson you have so much trouble with, though.” Her fingers took up the leash on my collar as she started back toward the front sitting room. I followed after her, moaning after only a few steps as my entrapped manhood throbbed, each step causing it to sway back and forth. It was worse on my balls, which felt like they were getting larger by the second, getting crushed between my thighs and each other.

She started laughing as we reached the end of the hallway, stopping to touch the end of her crop to my cock, sliding it up and down along the leather-encased shaft. “You look so pathetic, walking like that!” she said through her laughter, making my face burn and my shoulders sag against the ropes. Drool spilled down my chin and onto my chest. “Come on, once around the house, just so I can watch that graceful walk you seem to have developed. Oh, wait, I know how to make it even better!” Shaking my head did little good; she shot me one of those sly grins that always meant I was going to suffer, and unhooked the leash from my collar, instead clipping it to the ring at the head of my penis. She gave it a couple of quick tugs for a test and seemed very satisfied with how I squirmed, even purring with delight for a moment before she gave another tug and started into the sitting room.

Omairi led me around the perimeter of the room, humming to herself, keeping tension on the leash no matter how quickly I managed to follow. “You know,” she said after we had taken a handful of steps, “it’s too nice an evening to spend inside; we should be out enjoying the fresh air out here! Don’t you think that’s a wonderful idea?” When she turned to look at me, sweat was already building on my brow, and I shook my head in a vigorous negative, but her smile only grew wider. “I knew you’d agree!”

A new spring in her step, Omairi hurried toward the door to the patio. Due to a combination of her quick steps and my hesitation, I got a good jerk on my manhood, yelping as I staggered on to keep up with her. Granted, we may have been several miles away from the nearest settlement, but anyone could be wandering through the woods out there. I couldn’t be caught like this! I mumbled my concern around the ring between my teeth, but Omairi was oblivious. The next thing I knew the door was open and my feet were resting on the smooth patio stones, and Omairi was closing the door behind us.

Her hand smacked my rump lightly, her grin filling me with both dread and anticipation. “A few times around the house, then?” Shaking my head quickly enough for drool to spatter onto my chest, Omairi hauled on the leash, giving me new reason to put a spring in my step. She walked at a quick pace off the side of the patio to the walkway that surrounded the home, whistling cheerfully as I struggled not to cause myself any further pain. As tight as the straps were around my cock, every time I fell back made me wince. I was so hard down there, and the more I worried about someone coming out of the woods, the harder I got, the more painful it became. Omairi knew, she knew everything that was going through my head, especially the fact that no matter how uncomfortable I was, I was enjoying myself more than I had in months. And it was just their first evening of a whole week!

No comments:

Post a Comment